Doby Consulting RM
Risk Control and Claim Solutions For Middle America
DCRM consultants are experienced with the types of natural disasters that strike, the insurance companies that insure against them, and how claims are handled. Our Risk and Claims Consultants act efficiently within your resources and expertise, to thoroughly investigate your loss or exposure, accurately prepare, document and submit your claim, and get you a full, fair and expedited settlement on the merits. Our goal is to be an information link to resources for those that lack assets. DCRM applies multi-faceted claims management platforms that overlay your existing claim process, and help companies achieve the cost efficiency of outsourced operational activities while retaining the governance, internal control, and risk management aspects that are so important to complex claims programs. This approach can enable organizations to keep pace with the speed of their growth, innovation in claims technology, smooth out spikes and troughs in volume, and respond to the legal and regulatory requirements associated with large-scale claim situations. When you enlist our services, we will:
- Conduct comprehensive review of your profit or non-profit initiative.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to the structure of your home, business or injury.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all expert estimates by preparing a formal "bid comparison" to identify any omissions.
- Detail and substantiate all damages to your home and possessions, as well as list and price your personal property.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business' property including personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and
- betterment and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, business Interruption, rental income, and extra expenses .
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Provide unique expertise into latent defect, causation and pre-existing injury.
- Personalized consulting services in property, management, employment, and transportation.
- Service product strategies to help you penetrate your target market.